Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airgunbbs update

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Airgunbbs update

How come we have gone back to the old version? / why did it change in the first place?
    I'm not complaining by the way, I prefer the old one, I mean, new one

I think it’s a much needed downdate...

Thanks to all for their hard work.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I much prefer the older version (this one) much easier to navigate around.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Much better, nice to see it working again !

All seemingly fine here.

I think some possible little tweaks were mentioned, as long as they work okay?

I'm never one to take anything for granted and always appreciate what I already have rather than ever chasing other things and this little period we've just enjoyed reinforced that. I simply could not imagine nor endure life without the cuddly, lovely BBS and all the friends I've made in my time here.

Thank you Team for trying to improve things for us and for sorting things so swiftly when we hit problems.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

new format

Welcome back old friend

Idea

First of all, I hope this doesn't break any rules, if it does, just delete the thread, I won't be offended

I thought it may be nice for members to make a contribution, no upper or lower limt, to a fund the Admins and Mods could perhaps have a few beers to commerate all the hard work they put into this

Any exces could then be distributed to charities, H4H, Marie Curie or whoever they see fit to give to

I guess we'd need BT details as I don't have Paypal and you could identify your contribution with your ID as payment reference

What do people think ?
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    There is already a thread with a similar theme, title something like "Gratuities"
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    First of all, I hope this doesn't break any rules, if it does, just delete the thread, I won't be offended

I thought it may be nice for members to make a contribution, no upper or lower limt, to a fund the Admins and Mods could perhaps have a few beers to commerate all the hard work they put into this

Any exces could then be distributed to charities, H4H, Marie Curie or whoever they see fit to give to

I guess we'd need BT details as I don't have Paypal and you could identify your contribution with your ID as payment reference

What do people think ?
    Honestly, Martin - It's a kind thought, but personally it's not something I'd accept. It's something I'm proud to do as a volunteer. : )

Quote Originally Posted by Turnup View Post
    There is already a thread with a similar theme, title something like "Gratuities"
    No there wasn't: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....s-just-a-dream
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 11-11-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Honestly, Martin - It's a kind thought, but personally it's not something I'd accept. It's something I'm proud to do as a volunteer. : )
    I thought you may say something like that but just wanted you to know the efforts are appreciated, if nothing else, any donations could be given to charity
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Thumbs up

now lightning fast .

Old forum back, apart from Non Airgun

As above, all forums & sub forums appear to be OK but non airgun gives me:-

"Not Found

The requested URL /forum/general/non-airgun-related was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

There are 11 members viewing and someone posted about 5 minutes ago, bt I'm out in the cold!

Help please?

Edit: Clicking on the last post, "peaceful", brings up that thread OK, but that one is on members only.
    Last edited by derekm; 11-11-2017 at 11:42 AM.
    Walther CP-2 Match, FAS 604 & Tau 7 target pistols, Smith & Wesson 6" & 4" co2 pistol, Crosman 1377,
    Baikal IZH 53 pistol, Gamo CFX Royal,177, Umarex SA-10 CO2 pistol.

Cool I can get onto bbs again ,)
    Thanks for sorting

Quote Originally Posted by derekm View Post
    As above, all forums & sub forums appear to be OK but non airgun gives me:-

"Not Found

The requested URL /forum/general/non-airgun-related was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

There are 11 members viewing and someone posted about 5 minutes ago, bt I'm out in the cold!

Help please?

Doesn't look like the right url. Could be some cache left over from the recent trip to crapsville.

It should be http://www.airgunbbs.com/forumdispla...airgun-related

Try going to your settings and clearing your browser cache.

OR doing a CTRL R