Thread: .25 BSA Airsporter RB2 Stutzen for sale.

.25 BSA Airsporter RB2 Stutzen for sale.

As above in excellent condition as can be seen from the photographs below. This very rare Airsporter derivative is offered @ £350 plus UK carriage.
    Positively no offers considered

Please accept my apologies for initially posting photographs of the wrong gun. - oops

http://mynetimages.com/album/Trouble...5_RB2_Stutzen/
    Last edited by Troubledshooter; 03-12-2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Corrected information.

Not sure if I'm looking at the right images but the ones i can see are of a tap loader, no rotary breech?
    Johnj
    Webley Excel, Webley Tomahawk, Air arms khamsin, Air arms Pro Sport, Bam B26-2, Bam B45-3, BSA Mercury, Sharp Innova (licenced Indonesian version).

Yep, deffo a taploader.
    Fozzy

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    well, the pix are right now - defo an RB - nice gun, good luck with the sale.
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

rb2.

Quote Originally Posted by Troubledshooter View Post
    As above in excellent condition as can be seen from the photographs below. This very rare Airsporter derivative is offered @ £350 plus UK carriage.
    Positively no offers considered

Please accept my apologies for initially posting photographs of the wrong gun. - oops

http://mynetimages.com/album/Trouble...5_RB2_Stutzen/
    Seems very cheap to me for a Stutzen, you could not get mine off me for that price. I am sure dealers would price it a lot higher. But good luck
    any body with any sense who was looking for a R.B.2 should snap it up.A bargain. in my opinion.

Hi David,
    yes I will take this.
    Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by meatman View Post
    Hi David,
    yes I will take this.
    Richard.
    OK Richard, sold to you.
    Do you still have the bank details ?

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Seems very cheap to me for a Stutzen, you could not get mine off me for that price. I am sure dealers would price it a lot higher. But good luck
    any body with any sense who was looking for a R.B.2 should snap it up.A bargain. in my opinion.
    When I advertised this a while ago at a higher price, there didn't seem to be any interest, and even though I put 'No Offers' in this thread, someone still tried to offer less than the asking price.
    I am aware that Stutzens can fetch more money, but I'm quite happy with the price I've put on it, and it's now sold to the same person who bought the 'ET' Stutzen.

Yes David, I do.
    PM Carriage details.
    Richard.

When I advertised this a while ago at a higher price, there didn't seem to be any interest, and even though I put 'No Offers' in this thread, someone still tried to offer less than the asking price.
    I am aware that Stutzens can fetch more money, but I'm quite happy with the price I've put on it, and it's now sold to the same person who bought the 'ET' Stutzen.
    Personally, I think stutzen collectability factor has dropped. I sold the 2 I had for 400 each a couple of years ago and they were snapped up. The last few I've seen for sale seem to be struggling to sell. They'll come back in vogue same as everything does eventually.
    Fozzy

rb2

Well done. Roly.

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    I really wanted to buy this .25, (my 'Holy Grail' rifle) and my Wife kept saying I should, but sadly, having recently just purchased a house for my Daughter/Granddaughter to live in and am now having it rewired/recarpeted/redecorated etc, I have used up all my pension pot and what money my late parents estate left me and just couldn't justify the purchase!
    Lovely rifle, great price! - well done to you both!

atb
    ASM
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

look no hands is online now Even better looking than a HW35
    I was offered this rifle by David a couple of years ago and although I was tempted to buy it for my BSA collection I was put off by the BSA .25/.243 tightness curse, knowing how tight some of the .25 break barrel bores can be and how much of a pain they are to load (mainly on your thumb) I didn't fancy taking the risk with the combination of a tight bore and the fiddly loading of the RB2 breech, shame really as I love shooting .25.

If I had a plentiful amount of money then I would have bought it anyway and just gazed at it's beauty.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in