Thread: Wooden Case for Haenel Air Pistol FOR SALE

Wooden Case for Haenel Air Pistol FOR SALE

Hi All,

I’m looking to sell a very well made Oak case fitted out for the Haenel Air Pistol/Haenel Model 28 Air Pistol (I think a Haenel Model 26 would probably also fit but I don’t have one so cannot test). I do not think the 'R' model would fit.

The case measures 34cms x 20.5cms x 5.5cms.

It as has a space to fit a pellet tin of approx. 75mm diameter by 20mm depth.

The case is lined with a green baize; it has brass hinges and securing, sliding, latches. It also has a vacant cartouche inlaid into the lid.

Not sure of the age - But it certainly isn’t something that was made yesterday!

This really is a nice wooden case and will superbly present a Haenel pistol.

I’m looking for around £150 – including UK postage.

I will email pictures on request – Please PM me with your email address if you want pictures.

Thanks
    Olly

Thanks for enquires and comments to-date regarding this fitted box; I've had some very nice comments from members on the quality of the box. It is, however, still available and thus I wanted to give it a bump.

If interested drop me a PM with your email address and I will send pictures through.

Thanks

Olly