Thread: New to reloading - most economical calibre

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Among my reloading kit I have many Lee items that have served me well. In the 1970/80/90's I loaded tens of thousands of rounds on a Lee turret press with Lee carbide dies. By the time our pistols were taken from us the press was starting to get a little sloppy so I handed it in and with the compensation immediately bought another just the same. I still have it and use it regularly. I also have a Lee classic cast single stage that makes exceedingly accurate rifle ammunition.

The cheap plastic Lee perfect powder measure has been shown, in independent tests, to be as, or more accurate than many of the really up market measures.

Yes, there are one or two items that could do with improvement. It would be nice if Lee were to produce a decent beam scale and, yes, the hand primer works well but could be a little more durable.

Value for money, I think it's a job to beat. And yes, I do have and use other presses, dies, measures and scales.

as above.....most of my gear is lee and does the job just as good as anything else.
    i also have rcbs / lyman / hornady / dies too which i have pick u along the way as they a bargain when bought.
    lee classic cast press is the bees knees and a worthy investment