Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: selling and rebuying same gun

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Been chasing my first .22 Fenman, a smashing air rifle with a great Hyedua stock, Serial No. 12400. Bought in 2000 from Stephen J Fawcett, Lancaster.
    So far no joy.
    “An airgun or two”………

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post

Been chasing my first .22 Fenman, a smashing air rifle with a great Hyedua stock, Serial No. 12400. Bought in 2000 from Stephen J Fawcett, Lancaster.
    So far no joy.
    ... and I am biding my time to buy back my walnut stocked SFS tuned genuine Brum-built Webley & Scott Longbow, too. Trouble is, I do know where it is, and who has it, but the current seller just won't sell back to me, will you ???

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    ... and I am biding my time to buy back my walnut stocked SFS tuned genuine Brum-built Webley & Scott Longbow, too. Trouble is, I do know where it is, and who has it, but the current seller just won't sell back to me, will you ???
    You never know Gareth, you never know, sometime miracles do happen !
    “An airgun or two”………

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackrider View Post

You never know Gareth, you never know, sometime miracles do happen !
    Lol. Happy to wait my fine friend, happy to wait.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    is it just me or has any one on here sold a gun then missed it, and purchased another one of same model, i have had over the years bought and sold around four hw45 pistols. three walther cp88s two webley trackers. and a few sharp innovas, and some more,
    Owned in excess of 24 innovas
    at least 10 Aces
    at the very least 20 HW80'S
    4 Ultras (luckily still have 2)
    3 diana 52's
    6 TX 200's
    3 HW95's
    4 blue streaks
    and a few more that I've had more than once

Really miss the sharps and the sheridans oddly enough
    B.A.S.C. member

Welcome to the "missing my old Sharp" group! It's not a problem, we just have to take it day at a time...
    The trouble is I know where two of my old Innovas are and worst thing is they aren't being used!
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

not sold and bought back. when i got burgled my brockock safari was nicked. a few days later one was advertised for sale so i went and bought it.
    got it home and checked the serial number, it was mine.
    the bloke that nicked never got done for it, no matter how many times i told the police its a firearms offence. he got done for having a garage full of stolen motorbikes. karma.
    the only thing i can find wrong is the nut on the steering wheel.

Have owned my Wilson stocked Anschutz 2002 3 times-note to self: stop selling your rifles.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Many years ago when we were allowed to shoot and own Brocock pistols without any problems I sold a lovely pistol to a chap up north, Cannot remember his name. A fair amount of time later I quite fancied the same model again. Seeing one advertised I promptly purchased it, only to find out it was the same gun I had sold on previously. The original purchaser had sold it on to somebody else and then I had bought it back. Strange world !!!!

I once bought a FX Cyclone off a chap, he was getting a new Daystate mk4, he rang me a couple of weeks later asking "would i sell the Cyclone back to him", his need was greater than mine, he couldn't get on with the Daystate. I sold it back to him, it still had the same air in it.

Same Rifle.

Owned 78 HW80's and 15 FWB sports. Yep I need help. Mach 1.5

Sold a 2250 King Rat and two weeks later bought it back again (wife wanted it).
    Also sold a .177 Falcon Prairie CM with thumbhole stock and want it/another back (I want it).

Member on here gingernut and myself have a habit of buying and selling the same guns back and forth between us, especially Schimels, an HW 50, and various others. Tracked down my favourite SIG P210-5 to a guy in Johannesburg, going to look him up next time I go back.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

I had a lovely Venom tuned MK1 HW77k in the mid 80s thats i sold, id love to have another one

Quote Originally Posted by Rossw71 View Post
    I had a lovely Venom tuned MK1 HW77k in the mid 80s thats i sold, id love to have another one
    Do it Welcome aboard matey