Thread: Daystate lr 90

Daystate lr 90

hi chaps, just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with the above rifle?
    if so what are your opinions please and what should i be looking at money wise?
    thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by hjr72 View Post
    hi chaps, just wondering if any of you guys have had any experience with the above rifle?
    if so what are your opinions please and what should i be looking at money wise?
    thanks in advance
    Wonderful gun-quite small and lightweight so try before you buy. Wonderful accuracy on the two I owned and well built.
    Expect to pay £250.00 - £400.00 depending on stock type / condition. Budget for a service (seals etc).
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Had one years ago, it sat in a beautiful walnut stock and from memory, well made. I would have another at the right price.

Lr90

I have two, both in .22 calibre, both bought new and both still on their original set of seals (Mr Weihrauch please take note). One is full length in a walnut sporter stock, the other a carbine in a walnut skeleton stock, both with swan neck bolt handle. Fantastic rifles from the days when Daystate had a reputation for building quality kit. Highly recommended