Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What airgun do you really want but are putting off acquiring ?

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Welcome to the madhouse forum! I’m in Southampton (Hamble Le Rice actually, village of) too and agree with you. All the best shops and second hand sales always seem to be up north or the midlands. I reckon, after 17 years a member and of studying this phenomena, that we, in the South take more time and thought to make our big purchase rather than rush into impulsive ones that we then need to get shot of in a rush when something else crops up that requires some quick cash. I’ve been after a 99 and an decent R10 for ages but they are all hundreds of miles away…..

Nemo.
    Well I moved from Hedge End last year up to Coventry and have to say there far more gun shops with better choices up here but it depends what you are after, I like old stuff and luckily I've picked up a lot of the rifles I've wanted locally from shops, in the past I acquired them from the BBS but then sold them on again, like you say there's not much around the South, your nearest shop at Botley is crap but Portsmouth gun Centre and Protek supplies a little bit further down the road are worth a visit or you're then heading towards Bournemouth area.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Putting off

A HW80 and also a Leshiy maybe,and a nice webley vulcan