I'm looking to recruit some more helpers to transfer over pics from Photobucket to my own web host, please. At the moment I am working through the main gallery, and have got to the start of letter ‘D’.

At the same time, Jimmie Dee has heroically worked on the letters ‘T’ to ‘W’.

I have a few other collectors lined up to help when they can spare the time.

I have about a year to get them all moved and progress is good so far, but I can tell I’ll need more help with the BSA, Diana and Falke galleries.

The process is fairly simple: using right click ‘save as’, save pics from each gallery entry to folders on your hard disk, then upload the same pics to the vintageairgunsgallery.com website (I will give you instructions). It automatically presents you with links to the pics, which then need to be copied and pasted into the gallery page for that model, on top of the existing Photobucket links.

It’s not a technically difficult thing to do, but needs concentration and patience to get it right every time. You need to be able to devote chunks of time to it and be methodical as you work.

Anyone who thinks they’d be up for helping over the next 8 months, please let me know and I’ll give you a test to see if you're up to the task! Thanks.