Thread: Fx question ?

Fx question ?

Hi up do FX make any of there rifles with a rifled barrel ? and if so are any of them bull pups ??? HOLLY
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

My mk1 FX verminator had a walther rifled barrel. The closest thing that they made to a bullpup at the time, and shorter than many bullpups currently being made.

ASI are the importers, ask them.
    It might be an option to get a rifled barrel on any model but if the smooth twist is accurate on your/a specific rifle what's the issue

If it's not accurate then the rifle is not fit for purpose.

The Twist

The one i tried was Ok ish out to 45 yards but beyond that not so good . i am told the latest ones are now better but very pellet sensitive . i shoot bull pups . but having come from a anschutz converted to a pup . i want a really good trigger . now the latest FXs if it is to be believed have that one thing down pat . if FX were to fit a CZ barrel for the 12 foot pound market . i would be banging on there door ??? HOLLY
    " BE YOURSELF , EVERYBODY ELSE IS TAKEN "

there is lot of online FX propaganda, they had to hire Ernest Rowe to help out with the repairs it went so badly wrong in the USA. too many repairs spiralling out of control