Thread: Air arms camarague in a tyrolean stock value

Air arms camarague in a tyrolean stock value

Hi lads been offered the above gun , No price has been mentioned so I'm after some advice on what I should pay for one, Just a rough price the gun is said to be in very nice condition 9/10 ,

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Sold one for a friend recently and it was in very good condition and shot at bang on 11 ft lbs

Sold for £350 collected

Hope this helps

Atb Harry.

All Camargues have Tyrolean stocks.

They were pricey when new - significantly more money than an HW80, FWB Sport, or similar.

In 90% condition, £200 feels about right. £180 would be a good price. Some might stretch to £225 or so.

Original open sights would be a plus. If not, I'd want an original Air Arms barrel weight, or a nice contemporary suppressor like an Air Logic or a Hushpower.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Sold one for a friend recently and it was in very good condition and shot at bang on 11 ft lbs

Sold for £350 collected

Hope this helps

Atb Harry.
    Crikey. Maybe I underestimated. Or maybe your friend got lucky. That's a lot of wedge for a taploader sidelever, albeit a nice one.

I had a £250 price in mind , In excellent condition I may have said £275, Just wanted to get some thoughts, The prices do seem to go up and down quite often with these older springers, I suppose there ain't much out today you can buy now for under £300.

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer View Post
    Crikey. Maybe I underestimated. Or maybe your friend got lucky. That's a lot of wedge for a taploader sidelever, albeit a nice one.
    Appreciate your reply , They could be worth a little more than I expected, You would pay that for most new half decent springers of today and they don't seem to be of the quality that they were once made to,
    Last edited by madcarlos; 15-11-2017 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Soelling

I sold mine in mint condition for £400.00 a couple of years agp, and have regretted it as it was a lovely gun!

Think I was in the right place at the right time but a nice one must be worth between three and three fifty, they are not exactly growing on trees these days

Andy

I would of thought more like £250.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

Ok thanks for the replys ,I've got some number to think over , Thanks

Depends on calibre

Quote Originally Posted by transporter View Post
    Depends on calibre
    I thought all the old AA S/Ls were .22 except the Khamsin which offered .177 as well.
    6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy...!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Long View Post
    I thought all the old AA S/Ls were .22 except the Khamsin which offered .177 as well.
    Both the Jackal and the AA sidelevers (both made by NSP) were offered in both .177" and .22", just not all models.

The auto load ones only came in .22". I think the short-barrelled models were all .22" too, but stand to be corrected. Some of the long-barreled ones may only have been offered in .22", but others came in both main calibres. Given prevailing tastes at the time, probably 9 out of 10 (at least) NSP sidelevers were .22"s. The Camargue was also offered in 1985 in .20", as well as .177" and .22".