I have had a Walther CP88 for a while and am very impressed with Umarex. I have also just bought a Sig Sauer P226 as my second string.
The Walther is a beautiful, high quality pistol. It could have been manufactured in a sewing machine factory. The Sig, on the other hand, though inovatively designed, is agricultural in quality of manufacture, feels cheap and rattles annoyingly.
When I pull the trigger of a pistol eight times I expect eight pieces of lead to go down range fairly reliably. I have therefore decided to return my Sig 226. It looks quite good but it is of poor quality. More importantly it has proved very unreliable. It fires a couple of shots then bangs and recoils but doesn’t fire a pellet. I then have to struggle to get the jammed magazine out, which involves pushing a cleaning rod down the barrel. It may be just the magazines, as the pellets just fall out of them. However, I have tried different makes of pellet, three magazines and a fresh co2 cylinder without achieving satisfactory results. So back it goes, to be replaced by the Umarex Walther CP99 I should have bought in the first place.