Thread: Can we still delete posts ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Is that the same as clearing your "cashe" ? I had to do that the other day to gain access to "general airgun" I'm still not sure if doing that got me back into "General Airgun" me and technology don't really get on
    Similar to cache clearing, in your internet history should be a Delete Cookies, probably in the same place as you found 'Clear Cache'. Like you, it didnt work for me on my Blackberry for General Airgun

P.s Not like you to be uncertain about what to buy and sell mate
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Similar to cache clearing, in your internet history should be a Delete Cookies, probably in the same place as you found 'Clear Cache'. Like you, it didnt work for me on my Blackberry for General Airgun

P.s Not like you to be uncertain about what to buy and sell mate
    Cheers Paul, I'll have a look.
    LOL in no mate, it's a little cracker that scope, but I've got to many and I just bought a FX Typhoon yesterday

NewPaul is online now Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Cheers Paul, I'll have a look.
    LOL in no mate, it's a little cracker that scope, but I've got to many and I just bought a FX Typhoon yesterday
    Well I see you've done the next best thing on the ad and 'removed it from sale'. Still annoying though innit.
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22