Thread: Titan Mohawk value

Titan Mohawk value

Got this lovely Mohawk .177 in to check over. Well cared for, as with all full power SSP rifles you need strong pecs to charge with air. Any ideas on value, has no scope but comes with moderator.

Baz

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Sold mine a few weeks ago it was in very good condition for £280.00 I had it for sale for a long time at £350.00 with no interest.
    JJJJJJ.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    Sold mine a few weeks ago it was in very good condition for £280.00 I had it for sale for a long time at £350.00 with no interest.
    JJJJJJ.
    Thanks, they are a lovely rifle but a bit weighty like the Park RH. The only reason I sold mine.

Baz

Need to bring it to the States one sold here on a auction sites for $600 a while back. Impossible to find here

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Need to bring it to the States one sold here on a auction sites for $600 a while back. Impossible to find here
    They are collectable here but seem to be getting less popular, whether due to pump effort or weight I don't know. They are a good performer, shooting at the UK limit and very accurate. I am put off by weight lately, was offered a mint Setra this week for £200 and turned it down, was surprised how heavy it was compared to the Sheridan.

Baz

I bought a one locally in .22 good condition shoots well for £180,great rifles will keep my eyes open for your sale when you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjj View Post
    JJJJJJ.
    And very nice it is too.

Baz: I think that's the deluxe walnut version, so I'd say £300 minimum.

It looks to be a refinished and checkered standard beech stock with an aftermarket buttplate. Definitely a user but not for collector. Non standard.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    It looks to be a refinished and checkered standard beech stock with an aftermarket buttplate. Definitely a user but not for collector. Non standard.
    Giving it back to the RFD tomorrow, too much hard work shooting these, will stick with CO2 and PCP for an easy life. He paid £200 for it.

Baz