Thread: HRPC Club Shoot and 60 Point Challenge - RESULTS

HRPC Club Shoot and 60 Point Challenge - RESULTS

What a lovely day it turned out to be a bit crisp but lovely and sunny. Unusually there were a couple of muddy patches on the shooting line but sharing the shooting mats solved that problem. Some pretty tricky targets as well especially the ones that had people wondering how to actually get on them or what the catch was because they looked pretty easy, the full size kill stander, fairly close in, for example was only killed by 75% of the shooters. All in all then a thinking mans course (probably accounts for my less than average score.

Congratulations to Jon and Kevin, 57 really was a cracking score today, Russ Connor for a spring powered 55 and young Hope Fenn only her second time out with granddad and a perfectly creditable 29.

Any way the full scores:

Jon Newton May 57
    Kevin Wickson 57
    Russ Connor (R) 55
    Pete Fenn 53
    Bob Pattenden (R) 52
    Darren 52
    Adam Smith 51
    Kevin Hills (R) 49
    Terry Evans 49
    David Powell 47
    Colin Muggeridge 38
    Josh 36
    Hope Fenn 29

As nobody cleared the course the 60 shot challenge pot will roll over to our next shoot and now stands at £87.

Thanks to everybody for turning up and making it such an enjoyable time.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Cheers Terry and co for a really good mornings shooting. Lovely weather and a good laugh with Bob and Russ.

Some really good target placements today as well...

Well done to KevW and John on their new PB's. Congratulations gents....
    Team Ireland - HFTI[/COLOR]

Thanks for putting on the shoot today HRPC, I thought Kev was going to take the money today he was on it....

Till next time.

Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Thanks Terry and crew. Was an enjoyable day.
    Couldnt let the unthinkable (springers in the top spots) happen two HRPC shoots in a row
    “To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target”

Red ISP Airstream serial number 48 in a Tilly stock. Nightforce NXS 2.5-10 X 32 MOA

Thanks Terry

Great mornings tin chicken splatting , Terry Big thanks for single- handedly setting a bloody good course .

Great scores from Mr Wickson and Mr Newton-May, but Kev dont go getting all chopsy with ya 2 grand supergun + scope , i was only 2 points behind you with a springer , Imagine how far infront of you me ,kev , and bob would have been if we were shooting pcp's .

So far ahead of you we'd have forgotten about how much we laughed, at just how far behind you are
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Just noticed - Not my PB today KHills close but not quite....
    Cheers EDBOC

Buxted HFT

Quote Originally Posted by EDBOC View Post
    Just noticed - Not my PB today KHills close but not quite....
    Soz Jon...
    Team Ireland - HFTI[/COLOR]