Thread: Hw98

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Yep, I've just spoken with her, Mike.

She explained to me that you have been working yourself far too hard this year and that she has problems convincing you to justify buying nice toys for yourself, so I couldn't believe how receptive she was!

Wish they were all like that!

So, proceed, young sir, you have the seal of approval.

Anyone else need anything fixing!
    She's nearly peeing herself laughing now I've just read out your post. I'm taking that as a good sign

Sorted.

See?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

I have a few rifles to my collection and I have to say that I do like my HW98 in .22
    I had a HW97 in .177 and then I wanted a .22 I just had to get the HW98 purely because of it's looks. It is also an added bonus that she is so sweet to fire and very accurate.
    The other good thing about her is that she is the only rifle, that I have not taken apart. I have had her from new and as yet there has been no need to do any work on her what so ever.
    I think you will be delighted with your purchase, we will need an update when you have got one. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.
    Shooting Air Rifles is like being a pubic hair on a toilet seat.
    Eventually someone comes a long and P's you off.
    They usually have a PCP