Thread: Jsb Straton .177?

rgc_swanseaARC is offline He's not the Stig,,,He's the Stig's Welsh cousin

Jsb Straton .177?

I’m always on the look out for “the pellet”.
    I’ve got some very good contenders in my barrel, exact Express, exact 4.52 etc but I have never seen any reviews of the JSB Straton?
    Jsb made pellets are usually top of most people’s go to list so I either assume they are useless (strange for Jsb) or no-one has really given then a go?
    Anyone ever given them a go? Could you share your experiences?

Regards,
    Rhys
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR
    Daystate Pulsar. 177, Donny FL Sumo Mod, Pard NV008LRF

All of my .22's pcp and spring shot the .22 version excellently, I didnt know they were available in the smaller calibre ?

If they are I will be testing a few barrels for sure

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Thanks Chris,

To me they look kind of similar to an AA Hunter but also available in .177.

Regards.
    Rhys
    Theoben TTR1 .177, Steven B Blue/Grey Laminate Stock, Nutshot Mod, Hawke Sidewinder 10x42 Tac IR

Hi Rhys

I agree they look identical to the AA hunters and made by jsb to, but the only thing that kept showing was the stratton grouped that bit better at longer distance, not much but enough for to notice and nothing worth worrying about unless all your targets were 45/50yds, Ive found the .22 to be my saviour as all my .22's shoot it best so I only need one pellet in the locker, unlike my .177's !!!!!

I'm going to try the .177 version asap, I have tried other pointed pellets in my .177's due to the success in .22 but have not had any success

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

This is very interesting,

I think I will pick up a tin and give them a go.

Thank you,
    Rhys