Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diana web site, old vs new.

Barryg is offline Registered ̶D̶i̶a̶n̶a̶ User

Diana web site, old vs new.

What has happened to Diana's famous logo, anyone think the new site is better.

https://www.diana-airguns.de/

No defo needs sporty type with air rifle 😉
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34

My German is quite poor so its not quite hitting the spot for me. It looks ok and so it should considering it took them about a year to get it together.
    Where the huntress is: I dont know. But its a nice wee trade mark, worth keeping.

A version in English would be nice. Maybe it's Brexit. But even that wouldn't improve the site by much.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnlandies View Post
    A version in English would be nice. Maybe it's Brexit. But even that wouldn't improve the site by much.
    It should automatically translate

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    It should automatically translate
    Maybe it should, but it doesn't. I won't be losing any sleep over it, and will probably not bother with it again.
    I love my Diana's, but I'm afraid they are pricing themselves out of my/the market.

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnlandies View Post
    Maybe it should, but it doesn't. I won't be losing any sleep over it, and will probably not bother with it again.
    I love my Diana's, but I'm afraid they are pricing themselves out of my/the market.
    What are you using, my windows 10 laptop and my google phone/tablet translates fine

Tried it on Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

https://www.diana-airguns.de/produkte/unterspannhebel/ under hinge clamp

UNDER HINGE CLAMP
    DIANAPRODUCTS Under hinge clamp
    DIANA UNDERRUN RIFLES

Underrun rifles Rifles are characterized by an optimized, fast charging process. Visually in a mature, hunting style, the DIANA under tension lever rifles convince with high precision, range and production quality.

https://www.diana-airguns.de/produkte/seitenspanner/ page tensioner

PAGE TENSIONER
    DIANAPRODUCTSpage tensioner
    DIANA SIDE TENSIONER AIR RIFLES

The side tension levers Air rifles are the modern, successful interpretation in air rifle construction. Easy handling and fast reloading offer even more fun and enjoyment of air rifle sport.

High production quality guarantees long-lasting enjoyment of these sophisticated and technically high-quality rifles.

great translation .

one diana under hinge clamp rifle in .22 please shop keeper

LOL I haven't heard of a underlever called a under hinge clamp before

Quote Originally Posted by Barryg View Post
    LOL I haven't heard of a underlever called a under hinge clamp before
    anti fish skin

Powerful Unterhebelspanner with beautiful finely honed and clean processed stock of fine beech wood. The wood grain looks noble and underlines the high quality of the beech wood. The shaft is in good position, an anti-slip fish skin pattern was attached to the forend and pistol grip.

The adjustable metal sights with exchangeable grain facilitate the aiming. On the 11mm track, you can attach a riflescope at any time to increase the accuracy.

The Diana 470 Target Hunter is a high quality recreational air rifle for right and left shooters.

Quality Made in Germany.

KIPPLAUFGEWEHRE
    DIANAPRODUCTSbreak barrelKipplaufgewehre
    DIANA TIPPING RIFLES - TRADITION AND MODERNITY

Do you still remember your first contact with shooting sports? In rural areas, usually a family member in the local shooting club or a playmate with a flip-up rifle is responsible for such Erst-experiences. Even today enjoys a large fan base of this original form of air rifles.

DIANA rekindles this tradition and offers a wide range of high-quality tipper rifles - from the youthful entry-level model Eleven to the most powerful DIANA air rifle ever, the 350 N_TEC Magnum!

Flip up rifle
    high quality tipper rifle

Website

I do wonder if (for the relatively small sum it would cost for a large outlet like Diana) if they could create a small section there showing off examples of their past models? Not quite sure.it would add to.any sales.figures that significantly but if it would have more people visit the website then.as they say any publicity can potentially be good publicity. Particularly if there was a potted history of the company and about each model that they introduced stating introduction dates n.maybe production numbers.
    A company this size may employ their own IT guy in house that could be set to work on that provided he is given the blurb to work with.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    KIPPLAUFGEWEHRE
    DIANAPRODUCTSbreak barrelKipplaufgewehre
    DIANA TIPPING RIFLES - TRADITION AND MODERNITY

Do you still remember your first contact with shooting sports? In rural areas, usually a family member in the local shooting club or a playmate with a flip-up rifle is responsible for such Erst-experiences. Even today enjoys a large fan base of this original form of air rifles.

DIANA rekindles this tradition and offers a wide range of high-quality tipper rifles - from the youthful entry-level model Eleven to the most powerful DIANA air rifle ever, the 350 N_TEC Magnum!

Flip up rifle
    high quality tipper rifle
    Playmate???
    What site were you.looking at????
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyone View Post
    Playmate???
    What site were you.looking at????
    Dave
    maybe the playboy company has shares in Diana