Thread: erma 10 webley ranger in sales

erma 10 webley ranger in sales

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    You might want to do a search in WANTED, every six months or so someone gets a real yen for one of these, and as there are only a few in the country they will probably still be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    You might want to do a search in WANTED, every six months or so someone gets a real yen for one of these, and as there are only a few in the country they will probably still be interested.
    think some one is going to have it just sorting postage and insurance out its a bargain as the condition is excellent, I seen one sell weeks ago on hear for 500 and it was a bit tatty . I have another but want 600 for it that's wot it owes me ,then I will be down to owing just one , it has been chequered by don Robison and looks the biz. yes not original but looks and feels better than a standard stock and has had the power upped a bit but not to much The webley ranger iv put up in sales is all original no chequering and its a nice one.
    Last edited by splosh!; 24-11-2017 at 11:30 AM.

wewbley ranger

still for sale £500 + post

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by splosh! View Post
    still for sale £500 + post
    I'd still buy it if you can work out how to post it fully insured...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I think the only way to do that for a rifle these days is RFD to RFD, which is going to end up expensive. Face to face would avoid that...
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    I think the only way to do that for a rifle these days is RFD to RFD, which is going to end up expensive. Face to face would avoid that...
    yeah, or Special Delivery if they don't get excited about the length...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

[QUOTE=Jon Budd;7379108]yeah, or Special Delivery if they don't get excited about the length...[I have sent stuff to long excepted by P O then returned to me by R M for been to long

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I could pick it up for you the next time I am down south, its only a small detour off my M6/M40 route. I definitely have to come down the second week of March, but might be an earlier trip...

sold SOLD sold

sold to Dave pending the usual

1980s Webley Ranger (Erma ELG 10) .177

Quote Originally Posted by Shed tuner View Post
    Morning - If you're still interested in this rare underlever with Webley and Erma stamps, I bought this rifle new from Sussex Armoury in Eastbourne in 1980. I also have a photocopy of the Erma exploded parts diagram and list of parts. It's rarely used these days and sits in a cushioned case upstairs along with my other rifles. I'm getting a bit old these days for enjoying these too much so at the right price would be ready to sell this ideally for around £600. It shoots well, has a limited number of marks on the stock. It also has a hand made cap for the cleaning rod tube, together with a replacement rod set and mop. The original went walkabout at some stage. I'm just outside Eastbourne where you could test the rifle if interested. Cash only but ready to meet you somewhere half way if you're still near Wimbledon to save the postage kerfuffle and all that. Let me know if interested and I'll post some pictures. Cheers.

Hi Paul,
    I picked one up at Kempton ealier in the year - but thanks