Thread: Webley woes

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by robs5230 View Post
    If bought new, your contract is with the RFD you bought it from.
    Speak to them in the first instance
    Sounds right,the gun is very much built to a price,but none the worse for it.
    All the best Andy.
    JB

Why not ring webley and get them to arrange a courier to pick it up from your home. They will have to return it to an rfd for you to collect however you could ask nicely to have it delivered to a more local rfd. Go to their web site and there is a warranty section to contact them. Suppliers are highland outdoors so could try them. No harm in asking whilst explaining your issue of distance. The shop can also have it shipped from your home address as long as it is faulty as it is second hand and faulty so not covered by the vcr act.

Thanks nimrod - I've not had contact since the weekend from the online form. There is no phone number unfortunately. I might contact Highland Outdoors if they don't reply - I'd rather not have to wait till the Shooting show in February to see them on their stand. They would probably be too busy with sales customers anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsa View Post
    Thanks nimrod - I've not had contact since the weekend from the online form. There is no phone number unfortunately. I might contact Highland Outdoors if they don't reply - I'd rather not have to wait till the Shooting show in February to see them on their stand. They would probably be too busy with sales customers anyway.
    I made contact with Highland regarding a faulty scope,they referred me straight back to the retailer in question.

At which point he replaced a split lense cover.

Im not far from the shop you picked it up from well that is if its the one in the town center?

Iv'e took a rifle back to them and got offered a full refund no problem but something else looked nice so that sorted it.

I think they will help you resolve this no problem at all.