Thread: Exmouth Shooting Clubs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    When we first started the Exmouth Air Pistol and Rifle Club we initially only shot air pistols and one of our first top shots was a 42 Commando Armourer called Robert Macintosh - known to everyone as Mac.
    Our first trip to the NSRA Championships was to Cardiff and Mac ended the day by representing Ireland and brought a nice international medal back to our mini-bus for us to admire on our way home.
    We went to The NSRA Cardiff finals a few more times after that and also enjoyed home and away shoulder to shoulder matches against our friendly rivals from the Taunton Club.
    We also competed in the 6 yard NSRA and 6 yard NARPA postal leagues and shot successfully in the live finals at RAF Cosford on several occasions and did well in the NSRA 10 meter postal leagues and Eley competitions too.
    We were an active club with a strong membership right up to the time I left, and I hope the Club continued to flourish after my work took me away from the area.
    Last edited by zooma; 11-12-2017 at 05:25 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.