Thread: B.s.a. Pylarm pellets.

B.s.a. Pylarm pellets.

Looking for some info. on these tins of .25 cal with purple label on tin, can not find any production dates or rarity value if any.I am sure one or more of you chaps out there has has the knowledge .John M. for example.
    Thanks Roly.

Hi Roly,

These were made by GAMO and were first introduced during the 1990s. Not a bad pellet but not quite as good as the Milbro Rhino or Marksman No3 in my experience.

I don't think they have a lot of value and you are probably better of shooting them than collecting them!

Hope that helps.

John

pellets

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Hi Roly,

These were made by GAMO and were first introduced during the 1990s. Not a bad pellet but not quite as good as the Milbro Rhino or Marksman No3 in my experience.

I don't think they have a lot of value and you are probably better of shooting them than collecting them!

Hope that helps.

John
    Thanks john. Isold one at Brum just found another 3 in my late friends collection will take them to next show in feb 18.
    Roly.

Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Thanks john. Isold one at Brum just found another 3 in my late friends collection will take them to next show in feb 18.
    Roly.
    You could always upgrade to the 25th March

Pylarm.

indeed, I have never been to one of your fairs yet as mutch as i would like to,living up in north Shropshire has always put me off the distance
    to travel, a poor excuse i know i must make an effort.
    Roly.