Thread: Impact Airguns Revolutio GSX100

Question Impact Airguns Revolutio GSX100

Hi all.
    I have recently bought a GSX100 and would like to know some information regarding them:
    How many were made by Impact Airguns who recently went bust
    How do I go about getting it tuned.
    Do you know IA made a .25 version

All The Best
    Kez

Poorly supported for spares at the moment. Being trying to get a spare valve and stem for a few weeks now. Selective Arms (I believe this is an interest of the former Impact owner) have valves but no stems

Quote Originally Posted by ken69 View Post
    Poorly supported for spares at the moment. Being trying to get a spare valve and stem for a few weeks now. Selective Arms (I believe this is an interest of the former Impact owner) have valves but no stems
    Thats a worry. I've emailed Impact twice recently and had no reply
    B.A.S.C. member

Quote Originally Posted by robs5230 View Post
    Thats a worry. I've emailed Impact twice recently and had no reply
    Impacts facebook page is still updated .its not updated often but was in the last few days . And it was Theoben that went bust . Impact airguns is ex employees that started up as Impact airguns

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    Impacts facebook page is still updated .its not updated often but was in the last few days . And it was Theoben that went bust . Impact airguns is ex employees that started up as Impact airguns
    Apart from the fact that they have stopped making air rifles, stopped trading from their premises in Sutton and never seem contactable....

Its realy a rapid

Parts from, jknibbs, trrobb, and plenty of guys making/ tuning/ tweaking on the rapid 7 owners club forum

Ive tried contacting selective recently and like you no joy

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Rapid parts will fit. Its a Rapid with different Decals
    Contact details for Chris Wheeler of Impact
    01954 231518

Join http://rapid7ownersclub.com for support / parts

I have an GSX 100 its a very nice rifle

Thank you for the information. I have spoken to Chris several times regarding spares, he is a really amicable chap and has always returned my calls and helped where he can. They have the black valve available but do not have valve stems. I have also had a wanted ad on the rapid forum for a couple of weeks, again have had offers of valves but no stem. John Knibbs do not have valve stems in stock. Although the quality of TR Robb parts have been quite good over the years I have had problems keeping some rifles under the legal limit with some of his parts

I have a GSX200 and think it is a fantastic rifle but like I mentioned earlier lack of parts make me a little concerned for the future

Thanks for all the replies guys.
    I will speak to Chris later on today
    Many Thanks
    Kez

Thank you for the information. I have spoken to Chris several times regarding spares. They have the black valve available but do not have valve stems. I have also had a wanted ad on the rapid forum for a couple of weeks, again have had offers of valves but no stem. John Knibbs do not have valve stems in stock. Although the quality of TR Robb parts have been quite good over the years I have had problems keeping some rifles under the legal limit with some of his parts

I have a GSX200 and think it is a fantastic rifle but like I mentioned earlier lack of parts make me a little concerned for the future
    At least they dont have electric triggers

Thank you for the information. I have spoken to Chris several times regarding spares, he is a really amicable chap and has always returned my calls and helped where he can. They have the black valve available but do not have valve stems. I have also had a wanted ad on the rapid forum for a couple of weeks, again have had offers of valves but no stem. John Knibbs do not have valve stems in stock. Although the quality of TR Robb parts have been quite good over the years I have had problems keeping some rifles under the legal limit with some of his parts

Either pm or ring kevg on the rapid forum he will do you a complete set.

Impact have not gone bust, they have just decided not to manufacture/sell new rifles, only parts from a smaller cheaper to run shop,
    the details were on their web page but they seem to do more on "farsebook"