Thread: Benjamin 342

Benjamin 342

I've been landed with this rifle from a friend. He has asked if I can sort it but I can't find it listed anywhere in the usual spares suppliers. Can anyone tell me if parts from the later guns will fit?

Or has anyone got a usable one or similar for sale?

Or has anyone got any suitable bits?

I don't like to see any gun unusable but I'm loathed to try anything radicle if I've nothing to replay it with.

Many thanks, Rob

I got a seal kit for my 312 from Bryan and Associates, now here: https://www.bakerairguns.com/product...340-seal-kits/

You will need a valve removal tool, easy enough to make, let me know if you need details.
    Last edited by magicesperanto; 23-11-2017 at 03:15 PM.

jg airguns have quite a few parts for them
    if you need a valve tool I have made some more https://www.facebook.com/83825782966...type=3&theater
    you can use a valve stem from a crosman as2250 or a 2240 if you modify it to fit the spring
    if it is the early check valve it can be repaired with a replacement crosman co2 cart seal of evil bay
    the exhaust body lead seal usually can be reused but tbh I replace with a bs014 o ring and make a delrin shim to take the place of the outer exhaust body lead seal -you can also use a bs014 ptfe back up o ring
    for a pump cup they are the same as the later 392/397 and also the h/hb pistols and the crosman c9a bluestreak

I have a 347 which I've had to pieces, what's the problem with it?