Thread: Zbroia Hortista!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LewesNick View Post
    " Manufacture is kept to strict tolerances to keep shot scattering at a distance 30 meter to less than 20 mm."

Hmmm.
    And sometimes translation doesn't work out 100%

Chris
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LewesNick View Post
    " Manufacture is kept to strict tolerances to keep shot scattering at a distance 30 meter to less than 20 mm."

Hmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post
    And sometimes translation doesn't work out 100%

Chris
    What they meant is the manufacturing tolerances are such that shot spread at 30 metres is less than 20mm centre to centre.

I have been working with Zbroia to improve the translation of the manual!

secretagentmole Guest
    Update:

Using Daystate Heavies I have been getting a single hole group at 30 metres. However due to the lack of availability of these pellets I have now swapped to Daystate Sovereign Rangemaster in 10.3 grain. These have given a power boost to 11.6 ft lb, accuracy I will report back on later.

Apparently H&N FTT in 4.52mm are also very good in these. I will stick to the Sovereigns at the moment due to getting 1000 of them for Christmas.