Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zbroia Hortista!

Hiya,
    if you back off the screw that holds the safety in by a quarter turn that may give you the desired level friction, likely just a fraction too tight.
    Older generation mags did have a little white dot for reference but when the mags were re-designed this went, i'm sure a touch of tipex strategically placed would do the same job tho

Quote Originally Posted by Mekon88 View Post
    Hiya,
    if you back off the screw that holds the safety in by a quarter turn that may give you the desired level friction, likely just a fraction too tight.
    Older generation mags did have a little white dot for reference but when the mags were re-designed this went, i'm sure a touch of tipex strategically placed would do the same job tho
    On the Kozak slackening the safety screw wont help (I tried this first to no avail, you’d need to see it for all to be clear). The safety simply slides a block under the back of the trigger to stop its movement. In my case there was insufficient clearance but increasing the first stage travel gave a bit of extra gap to make operation easy.

Re mags, good to know, thanks.