Thread: Oaks Open 26th November - Results

Oaks Open 26th November - Results

Thanks to all who helped set out and pull the field in today. Other than the wind we were lucky with the weather!

Well done to Lewis and Aaron....

Scores are as follows:

Name Class Score
    Aaron Friend Open 55
    Lewis Hodges Open 55
    Charles Peal Open 54
    Bob Pattenden Open 52
    Justin Rayner Open 51
    Phil Jacobs Open 50
    Roger Dibbens Open 50
    Jon Newton May Open 49
    Howard Kalisch Open 48
    Richard Chase Open 48
    Mark Rackley Open 48
    Simon Whittick Open 48
    Nigel Buchan Open 47
    Kevin Wickson Open 47
    Gary Morrison Open 44
    Darren Parnell Open 44
    Shaun Wilson Open 41
    Keith Paddington Open 39
    Steve Mickelthwaite Open 34
    Josh Parnell Open 33
    Jade Saunders Ladies 42
    Wes Micklethwaite Junior 39
    Havey Friend Junior 38
    Trevor Palmer Recoil 0

I am also please to report that Terry's friends and family enjoyed their visit to the club following today's comp - we may even see one or two of them shooting!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

The top result was Terry returning to the Club XX

Well done everybody, i hope you all had a good day, especially all them Oakies at the top there!

Thankyou to everyone who helped out! XX
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Thanks Oakies, really enjoyed that - couldn't do anything right, but it was a great course and lovely weather too. Thanks also to Gary for putting up with me and sorry for dashing away (re-setting the course at Horsham for two weeks time). Well done to the top scorers for managing that wind - crikey it was bad wasn't it?
    See you all next week,
    pj

Another day, another doughnutDang that fairy.

Fantastic morning's shooting, slowly I'm getting used to the new rig(if only I'd remembered to bring my "cheat sheet")

Uncle Charles gave a me a tutorial in parallax range finding which I will put into practice at the next shoot and show everyone how it's done

Good to see Terry back in a place he loved.

Thank you Oakies.

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit

Hi guys, I am so glad you all gave Terry a good welcoming place to be but was it a stipulation that no proper guns were allowed and it was only Trevor that tried to put a score in before it was disallowed?
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    but was it a stipulation that no proper guns were allowed and it was only Trevor that tried to put a score in before it was disallowed?
    I wish that was the case Rex but my spring guide broke as I was loading for the first shot. Rifle wouldn't cock
    AA TX200 Mk3 AA TX200 HC AA S510 Carbine Superlite BSA Mercury .22 Daystate Griffin .22 Weihrauch HW35 .22 Sheridan Blue Streak .20 another AA TX200 Mk3 ​Miroku MK38 12g INV+ Teague Browning Maxus 12g

Quote Originally Posted by trevp View Post
    I wish that was the case Rex but my spring guide broke as I was loading for the first shot. Rifle wouldn't cock
    was that a tinbum kit by any chance?
    Last edited by Rex&Amy; 27-11-2017 at 10:07 PM.
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict