Thread: Rohm twinmaster pistols.

Rohm twinmaster pistols.

Hi all,

Just noticed that macovy guns are retailing new rohm twinmaster tops and sport pistols.
    For some reason I thought these were discontinued, any how. The price point is pretty good. £515 for the top and £670 for the sport.
    For a half decent 10m pistol it's in the budget price range. I've only used the top and found it quite good, not spectacular but perfectly usable for postal comps however the sports single shot feature would be the one for me.
    I currently use an izzy 46m.
    Whats people's thoughts on these as a step up?
    I guess it's competitors would be tau 8(not available at mo) alfa proj and hammerli ap20.

Quote Originally Posted by Surrytom View Post
    Hi all,

Just noticed that macovy guns are retailing new rohm twinmaster tops and sport pistols.
    For some reason I thought these were discontinued, any how. The price point is pretty good. £515 for the top and £670 for the sport.
    For a half decent 10m pistol it's in the budget price range. I've only used the top and found it quite good, not spectacular but perfectly usable for postal comps however the sports single shot feature would be the one for me.
    I currently use an izzy 46m.
    Whats people's thoughts on these as a step up?
    I guess it's competitors would be tau 8(not available at mo) alfa proj and hammerli ap20.
    I had the single shot and the Top. Sold the single shot and kept the Top as it had a single shot adaptor with it, so have the option if I don't want 8 shots. I love the Top now I have done some work on it, it was a bit underpowered and I do long range shooting. It is accurate but will not outshoot your 46M as I found these to be one of the most accurate pistols available. I also changed the filling operation on the Top which was a bit weird if you used the normal method by mistake and would loose all the air. Just needed a little drill to fix this, don't know if these new ones have changed. Paid £250 for mine cased with bits second hand.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Used Sport with extra cylinder for sale at Crawford Shooting Supplies £345.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD