Thread: Southern Hunters Series Round 3 Richings Park - 3rd December

Southern Hunters Series Round 3 Richings Park - 3rd December

Welcome to Round 3 of the Southern Hunters at Richings Park Airgun Club, Iver , SL0 9DX

Signing in will be from about 8:30am to 9:50am with a start time of 10:30am

We have the following class trophies in each round:
    Open 1st to 3rd
    Recoil
    Ladies
    Junior
    Veteran (over 60)

Costs are £8 per adult or £4 per junior and badges are £3 each and will be available as soon as the trophies have been presented.

Air Arms have given us goody bags to be won at each round as well as a rifle for the final round (you will need to have shot 6 rounds to qualify for the rifle draw). We will have a bonus bunny pulled at the end of each round worth £1 per head - if £70 people shoot there is at £70 bonus bunny.

All courses will be set to UKAHFT 2017 rules

Your best 6 scores from the 9 rounds will count towards the end of season trophies.

No doubt more details regarding parking / catering etc will be posted shortly.

We look forward to seeing you all soon!
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Rock on Tommy!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

oh yes, I have just chroned Amy into a packet of nappies and with a 5fps spread I have decided not to strip and rebuild on Saturday night. This could be the one that gives me a fair chance against the fat controller who has had far too many lucky wins of course it would be great to see Graham bringing his A game again, if he does us both again I will get him a cuppa to celebrate. And I hope woodsy comes out of hiding too
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Hi Charles (or any Richings peops looking in)

Been Google Earthing and not absolutely sure of the location. The post code shows a small row of houses and only a couple of open fields over the road from them.

Is the club co-located with the clay shooting club on Old Slade Road just south of the M4? i.e. following the road over the M4 and passing the Slade reservoir.

Cheers

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Quote "of course it would be great to see Graham bringing his A game again, if he does us both again I will get him a cuppa to celebrate. And I hope woodsy comes out of hiding too"

Why does that worry me... oh yeah! it's Rexy baby!!!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by blackscale View Post
    Quote "of course it would be great to see Graham bringing his A game again, if he does us both again I will get him a cuppa to celebrate. And I hope woodsy comes out of hiding too"

Why does that worry me... oh yeah! it's Rexy baby!!!
    oh dear, some people have their minds in the gutter. why does anything I say get interoperated as inyourendO
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Yes it is mate

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post

Been Google Earthing and not absolutely sure of the location. The post code shows a small row of houses and only a couple of open fields over the road from them.

Is the club co-located with the clay shooting club on Old Slade Road just south of the M4? i.e. following the road over the M4 and passing the Slade reservoir.

Cheers

Biggles
    if you take a look closely you can see the shooting lanes .

Russ
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    oh yes, I have just chroned Amy into a packet of nappies and with a 5fps spread I have decided not to strip and rebuild on Saturday night. This could be the one that gives me a fair chance against the fat controller who has had far too many lucky wins of course it would be great to see Graham bringing his A game again, if he does us both again I will get him a cuppa to celebrate. And I hope woodsy comes out of hiding too
    Are you sure you can afford a cup of tea rex
    Looking forward to this sunday.
    Yes it will be with my tx.
    See you soon.
    Graeme

Cheers

Biggles

It shares the grounds with the clay shooting club.
    At the far end of Old Space lane there's a gateway that takes you up a lane. Follow that all the way around and you come into RPAC

Cheers

Biggles

When you get to old Slade lane follow all the way to the end of the road ( watch out for speed bumps) and you will see a steel gate, enter and follow till you see the club.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Surrey shooter View Post
    ( watch out for speed bumps
    Oooooooooo the speed bumps

I'm sure a local car repair garage must of sponsored those speed bumps! They are about 2 foot tall and practically invisable. I've nearly took the underneathof my car off a few times over those