Quote Originally Posted by keithy View Post
Thanks for the reply I am thinking of getting one as a portable option so I can take snapshots of the power curve of my guns to make sure they are legal throughout the 100 bar range.
They're good as a portable chrono.

Like all chronos they're susceptible to light issues, but we've been using the Polish ones (R2) in csfta as they work in harder conditions than most, even though they're not waterproofed they stand a little weather as well. Lighting wise they work in really low light, even complete darkness. Their weak point is the gates are close to each other, so varying your gun's angle, either up or down, or combined with left and right, off axis means the pellet takes longer to travel the same horizontal distance. And like all chromo's muzzle blast & vapour upsets them. But used right, consistently, they're good and easy to carry around, just need two AA batteries.

You can get your melons twisted by chronos, but I consider these the next stage up from the combro and for most purposes do what most people need pretty well.

When I'm being really fussy i'll shoot through this and a CED M2 with this in the middle, and perhaps another.

Mine's taken a couple of hits, still works. One button doesn't, but then what do you expect after it's been shot?

What's good is you can shoot through it (turn sideways) and see through the scope, so you can equate what you see at the muzzle with the target... or you can turn it back to normal and stick it down range.

Cost varies depending on where you got them... they used to be available direct and when the euro was good they were cheaper, but i suspect now they're popular they've probably set up distribution and the euro has slipped so i expect they're more expensive. But after years it's still something that's in my toolkit where as there's other chronos that aren't.