Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think I want a pistol .... Again.

Too many guns, or not enough time?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeHW45 View Post
    I have a Smith and Wesson 586 revolver. 10 shot mags, super accurate and consistent. Also a real heavy weight quality replica. Worth a ganda if you can find one out there
    That is a quality pistol. The 6inch version being the optimum in terms of velocity and weight. The 4inch and 8inch look great but maybe not quite so good in terms of performance or weight...but still very desirable!
    Treat Others As You Would Wish To Be Treated.

Thanks for all your input chaps if I get a revolver, I think it will be the cheaper Crosman Vigilante. However just to throw a spanner in the works I'm now looking at something COMPLETELY different the CP1.

If you play your cards right you could pick up a vigilante/357 AND a Cp1 for just a little over £100

Quote Originally Posted by AdeC View Post
    If you play your cards right you could pick up a vigilante/357 AND a Cp1 for just a little over £100
    Sounds like a plan

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    Thinking of a pistol again, it must be CO2, fun, reliable, multi shot, relatively accurate and probably BB. It's only for informal plinking, A decent shot count would be nice, so no blow backs, I'm thinking possibly a revolver. I confess I don't know a great deal about these type of pistols, so suggestions please chaps

Edit: It will be secondhand, as are all my guns and wanting something under £100.

THIS was quite a bit of fun before I sold it on, ANother fun handgun is this CROSMAN 600, Can't remember what I paid for it but it was more than a hundred quid..

Also, I had a nickel Beretta 92, another fun pistol but I sold it at a melbourne fayre, I think for around £70, I paid £50 for it so it's a change to actually make money!! Oh, I had to make a new caplet tension screw as the threads were shot on the one it came with!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi

I think paid £80 for THIS at the Melbourne vintage fayre, Have to say it's a great pistol/carbine!

I holds a heap of BB's and will shoot them at around 500fps as fast as you can operate the trigger! In the U.S. they're ful;l auto but we're not allowed full auto so there's ploates covering the switch for full/semi auto and the burst rate

The stock and extension simply pulls out to make it an out and out pistol

I'm not sure how common they are to find though

John
    Thought it was going to be the "Doller" John !
    Very dangerous weapon !
    “An airgun or two”………