Thread: Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin

Benjamin Franklin 342
    This Benjamin Franklin Cal.22 serial No T382362 has been in my collectors cabinet now for over 25 years

This air rifle is in nice used condition original varnish with minor dents and light scratches.

It has all brass finish barrel and action.

It still holds the charge and fires perfectly Only £250 will relieve me of its possession
    This price Includes post and packaging:
    Pictures sent to interested collectors just let me have your email .
    abewilson.
    ''The earth is but one country and mankind its citizens''
    Baha'u'llah 1817-1892.

Quote Originally Posted by abewilson View Post
    Benjamin Franklin 342
    This Benjamin Franklin Cal.22 serial No T382362 has been in my collectors cabinet now for over 25 years

This air rifle is in nice used condition original varnish with minor dents and light scratches.

It has all brass finish barrel and action.

It still holds the charge and fires perfectly Only £250 will relieve me of its possession
    This price Includes post and packaging:
    Pictures sent to interested collectors just let me have your email .
    Wondered if you managed to sell yours for that price ? Got this seal kit which was sent in from U.S. to do a repair on one.

Baz

BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

the actual seals are for a later cartridge valve (392/7 or the c9 series Sheridan 2nd model on and later h9 pistols)
    the tool is for the soldered valves
    would've thought to fetch that money would have to be in vgc with factory finish not one that's been polished

I have a 347 which I bought new in 1980 -- the greenish "parkerized" finish is not all that durable and has started to wear in parts so you can see the brass underneath.

A while back I enquired about the possibility of restoring it and was told that removing the original finish to polished brass would reduce the value to a collector by around 50%.

should be a black phosphate finish which I've been trying to find a way of replicating as my 312 -347 64 and 81 dan plus a late model c9a(this was a painted finish) have all been polished which seems to be a UK thing and does pee me off
    I'm told a hot solution of oxy plus I'm told will black brass so that's my next avenue and when I get time i'll try it on a pgp paintball gun I have in bits, that or get a nickel plating tank set up and plate them

Benjamin Franklin 342

No Offers on My BJ

Have to reduce the price

Have to think on it maybe someone will tell me what sort of price these rifles are going for

My Dismantled BSA Mk. 6 plus two two scope mounts is also packed ready to go REDUCED to
    50 pounds INCLUDING P/P nice Christmas prezzy
    for some one

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Wondered if you managed to sell yours for that price ? Got this seal kit which was sent in from U.S. to do a repair on one.

Baz

abewilson.
    Baha'u'llah 1817-1892.

There were a few for sale at the last Kempton Park show for around the £170 -£180 mark. One included a Walther red dot optical sight. Was tempted to buy it due to nostalgia as I had one in 1969 just before I emigrated from UK and it was my last airgun at the time.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

would agree around the 150-180 mark with a polished action in good working condition

Benjamin Franklin 342

Here goes

Just Dry fired my BF the sound it made tells me that the tip that was given..to always store it with at least a single pump of air in the cylinder, to stop valve deteriorating works,

Now for the hard bit

200 pounds which includes a Gamo Direct Point red dot sight, it has a scope rail fixing, that the B.F. doesn't have. The sight may be worth more than the rifle even though its made in China includes P/P... pictures sent if you send me your email.

ATB
    abewilson.
    Baha'u'llah 1817-1892.