Thread: Any info on a gun I've been looking at.

Any info on a gun I've been looking at.

I'll not name the shop, but its local to me. The gun is a tx200. It's a polished action in a custom stock. Anyone know the pedigree of this gun? Is it just polished, or has it been plated? Anything done internally? It's really the stock I'm after, but I could always have a nice play with the internals.

Cant ever remember a polished or plated action being a factory option. A long while ago I remember a member, think it was Baz, had a chrome plated TX.

Seems like you're talking yourself into it, Kenneth.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    As mentioned on another thread, an air-rifle is worth alot more in parts than as a whole. So buy the rifle for the stock, then sell off the action en boc or in pieces.

Could it be a Ken Turner stainless steel TX gun, if yes it would be very desirable indeed.
    Les..

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Could it be a Ken Turner stainless steel TX gun, if yes it would be very desirable indeed.
    Les..
    You're not supposed to say that! Every collector in the universe will be bidding on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    You're not supposed to say that! Every collector in the universe will be bidding on it.
    Yeah if I was a bit near the Barnsley area, I would be visiting all the gun shops myself.
    Les..

did kingplinker from on here not have polished rifles ? could it be one he did?

Don't get too excited about it being a ken turner, is just marked up as a normal tx200. I reckon it's one that someone has polished up to bling it up. I just thought the previous owner may be on here to give more info on it than the shop can provide.