Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just for fun comparison of Webleys first deluxe pistol to their last (blued)

Hy Score mk2 sporter!! Not fair, the one glaring piece missing from my Hy-score collection. Almost impossible to get over here, one boxed without the silencer went north of $600 on a auction site here a while ago, just couldn’t chase it.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by 45flint View Post
    Hy Score mk2 sporter!! Not fair, the one glaring piece missing from my Hy-score collection. Almost impossible to get over here, one boxed without the silencer went north of $600 on a auction site here a while ago, just couldn’t chase it.

Hi Flint

This is the HyScore..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

It's in a case rather than a box..

Pic 4

Love this pistol, It takes a very few seconds to change the calibre

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Hi Flint

This is the HyScore..

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

It's in a case rather than a box..

Pic 4

Love this pistol, It takes a very few seconds to change the calibre

John
    Very nice I really think this seems to be the perfection of the hy-score design but I’ve never held it.

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Looks wise my favourites are any of the straight grip versions but I have to admit the slant grip style is more comfortable. I have a couple of pre war slant grip Seniors,best of both worlds perhaps?

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    [QUOTE=johnbaz;7387728]I have a few Webbo's, In THIS pic a couple have gone but i've also added some that aren't in the pic!, Must take some new pics sometime!!

Have to say, I love hoe the straight grip looks but it's much less comfy than the slant grip pistols

I'm surprised IJ isn't all over this threas as I know how he just adores Wobley overlever pistols

BTW, My wife doesn't care for my rifles or most of my pistols but for some reason, She loves the Webleys, It caused an argument when I swapped a slant grip Senior and a straight grip mk1 for a spotless Hy Score mk2 sporter complete!!

Great collection John,I always enjoy seeing your various photos. Have you managed to get your stripped Pre war Mk1 back together yet?

Smile

[QUOTE=pjbingham;7387956]
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I have a few Webbo's, In THIS pic a couple have gone but i've also added some that aren't in the pic!, Must take some new pics sometime!!

Have to say, I love hoe the straight grip looks but it's much less comfy than the slant grip pistols

I'm surprised IJ isn't all over this threas as I know how he just adores Wobley overlever pistols

BTW, My wife doesn't care for my rifles or most of my pistols but for some reason, She loves the Webleys, It caused an argument when I swapped a slant grip Senior and a straight grip mk1 for a spotless Hy Score mk2 sporter complete!!

Great collection John,I always enjoy seeing your various photos. Have you managed to get your stripped Pre war Mk1 back together yet?
    'Fraid not Phil, It's somewhere in the house in a plastic bag!

Not sure where though!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

[QUOTE=johnbaz;7388217]
    Quote Originally Posted by pjbingham View Post

'Fraid not Phil, It's somewhere in the house in a plastic bag!

Not sure where though!!

John
    John I think we live the same life style.