Thread: Impact GSX100 / Rapid stock interchangeability...

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia

Impact GSX100 / Rapid stock interchangeability...

Annoyingly, I've just found that the trigger / underside fixing holes on a GSX100 stock are slightly offset to that of my Mk1 rapid block... does anyone know what versions of the Rapid block / trigger follow the same pattern as the Impact ?

Thanks - JB
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Annoyingly, I've just found that the trigger / underside fixing holes on a GSX100 stock are slightly offset to that of my Mk1 rapid block... does anyone know what versions of the Rapid block / trigger follow the same pattern as the Impact ?

Thanks - JB
    I would have thought the Mk2 stock would be interchangeable

i have swapped Mk 1 @ Mk2 actions / stocks. The Mk 1 action sits approx 6mm further forward in a Mk 2 stock. The Mk 4 trigger blade is longer than the Gammo trigger blade

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by 12/200 View Post
    I would have thought the Mk2 stock would be interchangeable

i have swapped Mk 1 @ Mk2 actions / stocks. The Mk 1 action sits approx 6mm further forward in a Mk 2 stock. The Mk 4 trigger blade is longer than the Gammo trigger blade
    that makes sense, as if I were to slide the MK1 block about 6-8mm further forwards, at least the front trigger guard / stock hole would line up...
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.