Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Buying guns you'll never use.

Quote Originally Posted by Joncaddy View Post
    I recently bought a Stirling HR81 and a Daisy 25 bb gun, both of which I've never fired. This may seem odd, and I suppose labels me as a collector, but surely the whole point of this hobby/pastime of air guns, is about the pleasure/satisfaction/enjoyment that can be acquired in which ever way it's achieved.
    I'm in the same boat, I bought a Theoben E Type last Christmas as I've never had a Theoben PCP, saying that it is lovely but I then spent several months trying to buy the 7 shot mags

I now have two instead of the one it came with
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    I think the major problem is is that the rifle I've seen is not a rifle I'm desperate for, now if it had been a certain BSA I'm after (or the special Diana 34) then I'd have it but because it's just one I liked the look of (and still do) a few years ago then it's caught my attention but I have better things to spend my money on at the moment.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Well I've only just gone and contradicted myself, I decided to have a look on Gunstar for certain rifles and low and behold up pops a Supersport custom in a gun shop at a price I couldn't refuse, getting the rifle sent to a RFD not too far away, so that will be worked on next weekend with all the parts I have kicking about, I feel a .25 custom Lightning coming on

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Quote Originally Posted by Roundshot View Post
    You'll need a couple of tables at Kempton Park all to yourself, John!
    Its the watches that need sorting out first!. lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/7192...21379/?fref=ts Rapid 7,HW100kt .177,Theoben Fenman, BSA Goldstar,Daystate HW30S shrouded and tuned, HW99S (Paul Short tuned)