Thread: Filling dive bottle to 300bar in Essex

Filling dive bottle to 300bar in Essex

Hi,

Is there a list anywhere of dive shops that can fill bottles to 300 bar?

If not, anyone know of any in Essex, the nearer to Rochford/Southend the better.

I’ve contacted several that I managed to find on google but best they can do is 230 which don’t go far in a 3 litre bottle!

Thanks

Thameside Fire Protection in Basildon or Aqualand Divers in Baddow are the 2 closest that I have found that do 300 bar.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
    Thameside Fire Protection in Basildon or Aqualand Divers in Baddow are the 2 closest that I have found that do 300 bar.
    The Baddow place you mention was one of the shops I’ve tried. I rang them today and they said the best they can do is up to 250 bar unfortunately. That may be the way to go though, as tend to be that way more than Basildon area.

Thumbs up

Thank you all for your help. I’ll give them a ring tomorrow to get something sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedTripleR View Post
    Hi,

Is there a list anywhere of dive shops that can fill bottles to 300 bar?

If not, anyone know of any in Essex, the nearer to Rochford/Southend the better.

I’ve contacted several that I managed to find on google but best they can do is 230 which don’t go far in a 3 litre bottle!

Thanks
    It's a bit further away but Diveline in Ipswich can do 300 bar charges, also very helpful and shooting friendly
    Custom BSA S10 .22 PAX Phoenix Mk 2 .22 Custom Titan Manitou .22 (JB BP) HW77 .22 FWB Sport Mk1 .22 Sharp Ace .22 Crossman 600 .22 Berretta 92 .20 Desert Eagle .177

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    It's a bit further away but Diveline in Ipswich can do 300 bar charges, also very helpful and shooting friendly
    Dont try them in the rush hr traffic

Spoke to the Orca Scuba place mentioned and they’ll do a 300 bar fill while you wait, plus it’s the closest to me so that’s a result.

Mick

Also in Basildon, just off a127 is Thameside FP, 300br fill £5 any size bottle

Chris

ps: they test as well
    bigtoe, Harry, hydroclamp, jpsnorton, gayle89, mark410, Stu83, smallholder1, wellhouse0, readingcop, sir-slots-alot, danco1987, Stevenb, DarylDiane, simpleSimon, Ratinator, Milek, Josh, Maxtich, Woodsie99, Ozzie, master_shriller, niloc, Drake267, deejayuu, shootingstars

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post

Chris

Nice one, thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
    The one in Baddow doesn't fill to 300 bar now.....not that it really ever did!😁

Quote Originally Posted by MartynB View Post
    T'other one in Ipswich is Galaxsea (Hines Road, not open on a Monday though)

Quote Originally Posted by 32:1 View Post

Chris

And it's a 'while you wait' service!
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're probably right.

Got my bottle tested at Thameside , and had a proper fill . Need to get down there soon for a refill but need to see if they are open Saturdays .
    Also Petes Farm https://www.airgunfarm.co.uk/air-rifle-cylinder-filling does filling