Thread: New Date - 2nd Round Horsham Hunter Series re-scheduled - Sunday 31st December 2017

New Date - 2nd Round Horsham Hunter Series re-scheduled - Sunday 31st December 2017

Hi Everyone,

Following cancellation of the 2nd Round of the Winter Hunter Series at Horsham on 10th December, on safety grounds due to severe weather warnings, I am pleased to announce that with the kind permission of the landowners, the event is to be re-scheduled to Sunday 31st December 2017. I shall post details nearer to the date. Please note your diaries accordingly.

This shoot will NOT BE TAKING PLACE ON THE 31ST DECEMBER AND HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THE 25TH MARCH 2018 - SEE SEPARATE POST

I hope that you will all be able to join us to work off some of the intake over the Christmas period; just in time to start off all over again during the festivities later that same day. I apologise once again that the shoot on the 10th December was cancelled. Safety first!

The 3rd and 4th Rounds will still take place, as arranged on:-

Round 3 - Sunday 4th February 2018
    Round 4 - Sunday 4th March 2018

Hope to see you all soon,

Very best wishes,

Phil
    Last edited by pjacobs; 10-12-2017 at 12:05 PM. Reason: CONFLICTING DATES

Sorry Everyone,

In my eagerness to re-schedule the Horsham shoot, I misled myself into believing that the 31st December was free. Clearly it is not and my apologies are due to Justin and the team at Buxted who had already arranged the 2nd round of their Winter Open series to take place on that date.

After chatting with colleagues again, the Horsham shoot will now be re-scheduled to Sunday, 25th March 2018 - the weekend immediately before the World Championships. I'll post details of the revised dates in due course.

....... I really must try harder ....... !

Best wishes,

Phil