Hi all,

Well after many many years of waiting and trying to find one, I've finally managed to find a BSA Supersport Custom, should be winging it's way to me during the week, it's going to need a bit of a tidy up apparently but I'm not worried about that.

This is one of those rifles I've always wanted since I saw one in the mags back in the day, to be honest if you look at it it doesn't look much different in looks than a BSA Challenger and it also has the best bits of the Challenger carried across onto the Supersport platform, if only BSA started off the Supersport with the refinements the Custom had and then improved upon it from there, then I reckon we'd have a decent British break barrel to give the competition a run for their money BUT as we all know unfortunately they went the other way due to the Spanish thinking they know better.

Anyway hopefully by this time next week I'll see what's needed to improve it even more, I'm lucky enough to already have a tuning kit sitting in my spares box, so that's one bit sorted, for the first time in a long time, I'm actually going to enjoy doing a rifle as my enthusiasm has been waning recently towards such things.

Pete