Thread: Acvoke grips (casting)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've just seen the pics. For some reason I was not getting email updates. Suddenly they are appearing again today. Super job!

Yes, I would be happy to drill the locating holes myself.

I don't suppose you have a mold for a Webley target model? Mine are chipped in both corners but the pistol is immaculate.

All the best,
    Jimmie

pjbingham is offline My mother was flexible,but couldn't do Thursdays
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmieDee View Post
    I've just seen the pics. For some reason I was not getting email updates. Suddenly they are appearing again today. Super job!

Yes, I would be happy to drill the locating holes myself.

I don't suppose you have a mold for a Webley target model? Mine are chipped in both corners but the pistol is immaculate.

All the best,
    Jimmie
    Thanks Jimmie,yes I have also made a mould for the Webley straight grips that fit the Senior and Target, they actually fit the Mk1 as well that has the wood grips.

Thanks Phil the grips arrived today. A work of art and very well packed.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    Thanks Phil the grips arrived today. A work of art and very well packed.
    Thanks for letting me know Bernard,glad you are pleased with them. Atb Phil

Mine arrived today. The packaging should have told me all I needed to know (my wrapping always looks as if it was done by a remedial infant class, before their nap).

However I thought I'd better just check although my grip-less Acvoke won't hit the UK until about Jan. 12th.
    Perfect barely does them justice. It can't come soon enough. I have a complete example so I can source the right screw.

Thanks, Phil.
    ATB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post
    Mine arrived today. The packaging should have told me all I needed to know (my wrapping always looks as if it was done by a remedial infant class, before their nap).

However I thought I'd better just check although my grip-less Acvoke won't hit the UK until about Jan. 12th.
    Perfect barely does them justice. It can't come soon enough. I have a complete example so I can source the right screw.

Thanks, Phil.
    ATB, Mick
    Hi Mick,thanks you are very welcome. Atb Phil

Any ideas where I might be able to get hold of other Acvoke parts such as the mainspring?