Having had a fair amount (relatively speaking) of requests for the Acvoke grips here and elsewhere, I think it might be nice to make a few pairs. I’ve never made any to sell and that was never my intention when I initially set out I’ve just made grips for myself and friends and swopped a few etc. They are very time consuming so I won’t be doing many so with respect if you don’t have an Acvoke please don’t buy any and I mean that in the nicest way. Those that asked first will be given first refusal and I will be in touch.
Please note that although the front of the grips is identical I purposely make no attempt to make the rear look authentic,I have no wish to deceive anyone present or future. As Ccdjg’s were the first I finished them completely with the locating holes to the rear being matched up with my Acvoke however as John pointed out there must have been slight variations originally with the pistols themselves so would those interested be happy with making their own locating holes? (Easy to do with a dremel or even carefully with a drill) and of course the fixing nut which I think most people would want to fit from their original damaged grips perhaps. Atb Phil