Hi Chaps,

I have been popping in here regularly to have a quick read but work and a house move has prevented further involvement or even time to look at any guns. Until now!

Digging around I have pulled out possibly the least desirable gun of all time? A Crosman 2200 "Magnum" with plastic stock. My version has what looks like a silencer but who knows what it is. My question is as this rifle has never filled with air what do I replace? Can the offending part be bought as a whole and easily fitted? This model is stamped Fairport NY and looks sturdier than other Crosmans that I have seen.

Also in relation to the above has anyone got a cheap wood stock version of this rifle? I used to have one and deeply regret parting with it. As a teenager this was on my wish list (well the Whalley version) but I must have had more energy then as all that pumping seems too tiring now.

Whilst on the subject of undesirable guns does anyone ever plink with a Daisy pump up? I have an advert for a double barrel Daisy BB gun from the 60s....I have never seen one-anyone out there have one?

Well its good to be back and fiddling about with guns, even one as bargain basement as this one. Be interesting to hear if it is repairable.

Thanks in advance.