Thread: Hoffman premier

Hoffman premier

Hoffman premier mid 70s , 22 cal, In nice condition not walnut , Any idea on a rough value please.

Hoffman premier

I sold a slightly rough but shooting ok one on here for a freind a few years ago for about £100. it had the rounded pistol grip & single sided safety.

Quote Originally Posted by junglie View Post
    I sold a slightly rough but shooting ok one on here for a freind a few years ago for about £100. it had the rounded pistol grip & single sided safety.
    Thanks for the reply, From what I can find out a nice one would be around the £150 range, Or about.

A lot can depend on the rifle being complete, ie , with its open sights. If you've had to buy opens recently, you'll know how expensive they are and that can come off the asking price

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalBee View Post
    A lot can depend on the rifle being complete, ie , with its open sights. If you've had to buy opens recently, you'll know how expensive they are and that can come off the asking price
    Yes you right there, Lucky in the past most of my hw springers have had the opens on, I'm sure there is about 4 spare sets here as i normall scope them but keep the opens.

weihrauch hofman premier

they don't seem to sell as quickly as a Weihrauch,but the same price per condition is usual.

Quote Originally Posted by martin bingham View Post
    they don't seem to sell as quickly as a Weihrauch,but the same price per condition is usual.
    I've got a early 77 , early 35e and also the hw50 again a early one, Oh and a lovely mk1 80, Just thought the Hoffman would fit in with them,