Thread: Morini vintage pistol case and Steyr LP10 grip

Morini vintage pistol case and Steyr LP10 grip

Just in case anyone is interested but these 2 items are listed on a popular auction site
    Cheers
    Lundy
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Auction now finished and both items sold
    Steyr Evo 10, Anschutz 8001, BSA Scorpion SE, BSA light Pattern, HW77k, HW30s, AA TX200, HW45 Blackstar, HW40, Walther CP88, Webley Premier E, TBC!

Quote Originally Posted by Lundy View Post
    Auction now finished and both items sold
    cheers for the heads up, case delivered to me today
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Nige
    Glad you like it- I'm sure it will be appreciated
    Regards
    Lundy
    Ps lardyalbert was our late big fat black loveable lab who never gave a bird back-they were own prize!

Quote Originally Posted by Lundy View Post
    Nige
    Glad you like it- I'm sure it will be appreciated
    Regards
    Lundy
    Ps lardyalbert was our late big fat black loveable lab who never gave a bird back-they were own prize!
    lol, Didn't realise is was you, thought you were just giving a heads up on something you'd seen, The case is great and perfect for a 162 compact, so much nicer than the new plastic ones, the wife's gonna line it with velvet covered cut foam so will be fully fitted for the pistol, cylinder, tools and pellets, so yes it will be appreciated & thanks
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more

Nige
    Really glad it's gone to a good home. I'm sure she will be pleased with the end result.
    Lundy