Thread: Basc

Basc

as above . tried to get onto their site and chrome is flagging it up as not safe .

any one else get the same message via chrome?

basc.org.uk normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to basc.org.uk this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be basc.org.uk, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

Yes, I get a "privacy error" on their site so perhaps something is wrong at their end, possibly a certificate is out of date or maybe they are under attack from a hacker, who knows?
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Just tried the BASC site with Firefox and Chrome and there where no problems.
    It may be your antivirus, I have to stop certain scans with Kaspersky or I can't see any pages on the internet???

Quote Originally Posted by rancidtom View Post
    Yes, I get a "privacy error" on their site so perhaps something is wrong at their end, possibly a certificate is out of date or maybe they are under attack from a hacker, who knows?
    cheers tom. i thought it may be a problem on my end . at least thats it cleared up .