Thread: sling swivel

sling swivel

Where is the best place to get a sling swivel for a break barrel rifle the type that fits round the barrel?

sling swivel

Any local gun shop will get you one, you do however need to know the diameter of your barrel as they do vary. I have one on my HW80.
    mk2 rapid.22

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    I don't know about the best place but Uncle Mikes are the best quality brand.
    Master Debater

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerard c. View Post

Where is the best place to get a sling swivel for a break barrel rifle the type that fits round the barrel?
    I have a brand new set of Bisley sling swivels for a 16mm barrelled break-barrel air rifle (with the exception of the ProSport, HW99, and HW35, 16mm diameter is the industry norm) still in their sealed pack and still on their presentation packing card.

Not in any real need to move them on, as happy to have them in my rainy day spares box, but if you want this set (which consists of a rifle stock/butt screw-in swivel with strap loop, and a barrel band with strap loop), £16 via PayPal plus fees/fees free to me, will see them on their way to you. P-M me if this is of interest.

Cheers : G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.