Thread: Schofields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fair point, but there's usually a premium for a rifled barrel.

Look at the SAA Colts.

I must be in a minority in not liking the mock worn finish on western guns. I much prefer an even paint job , whether black or silver. Preferably the former.

Are these available or are we still waiting for them in the UK?

It would be nice if they could eventually come up with a short barrelled version of the Schofield, and a 4.75 inch barrelled version of the Colt, the real gun slingers' gun as seen in so many classic westerns.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

I looked down the barrel of the pellet firing model and the barrel is smoothbore. As far as we could tell the only difference was the finish and the cartridges which is why there is very little difference in the price.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Just trying to make us buy two.
    Fell for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bjacobs571 View Post
    I looked down the barrel of the pellet firing model and the barrel is smoothbore. As far as we could tell the only difference was the finish and the cartridges which is why there is very little difference in the price.
    As I suspected.

We were told the Remington had a smooth barrel and could shoot pellets and bbs.

If the Schofields are all smooth barrelled, why wasn't this made explicit to buyers?

I wonder.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.