Thread: Bsa cadet

Bsa cadet

Good evening gents I would like your opinions my father was not a well man but he had borrowed my bsa cadet he must of fired it with the barrel in cocked position now it has a nice up ward slope of about 2” at the muzzle can this be fixed and if not does any one have a barrel they want to sell me mike

Hi there,

this may or may not help http://www.airgunrepairs.co.uk/Maver...Straightening/

a barrel can normally be bent back into position without too much effort.i have done a couple that were bent in the middle and at least one bent as you describe.if you remove the barrel and place the breach in a vice(protect the breach from jaw marks)you should simply be able to bend it back,if it looks straight it usually is.atb

Thumbs up Barrel

Quote Originally Posted by isobar View Post
    a barrel can normally be bent back into position without too much effort.i have done a couple that were bent in the middle and at least one bent as you describe.if you remove the barrel and place the breach in a vice(protect the breach from jaw marks)you should simply be able to bend it back,if it looks straight it usually is.atb
    It’s just like the barrel in the link it cocks and fires normally though so think there is no more damage thanks for the replies mike