Evening Gents. Seeing the Webley booklet as detailed on another thread in this section, I started to recal the Webley booklets that came with my Raider and Longbow pre 2006 (when Webley went bust ). I particularly liked these. They were yellow and purple, and detailed all in the Webley range (inc. Stinger pistols) at that time.

The yellow and purple booklet which came with my Raider held info on the Tomahawk as the top of the range springer, and the one that came with my Longbow some two years later, featured the Tomahawk's replacement, the Longbow, as the top of the range springer (obviously, lol).

The earlier version of these two yellow and purple booklets also had each model's RRP price printed in it. The latter one did not. Not knowing pre 2006 that the real Webley Co. was soon to be no more, I stupidly gave these leaflets away ... Now eleven years on, I would dearly love to have a vgc to mint copy of one or both of these booklets again, if possible, so if anyone can help, here, do please let me know.

Many thanks in anticipation, and Merry Christmas to all the esteemed members and visitors of this here Collectors Corner: Gareth.