Thread: Bisley cobra sling. Your thoughts

Bisley cobra sling. Your thoughts

Hi all. Just after some opinions on bisley’s leather cobra sling, build quality and how robust they are, there ability to test the elements etc. My local gun shop is a good hour away so any feedback would be handy.
    Cheers chaps.

i have one on my .22lr. not a bisley stamped on but no doubt made in the same place.

its been a great sling on the .22lr. i just use beeswax on it once a month to keep it supple.

i never bought it ,my mate gave me it . would i buy one ? yes.

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    If you are going to use a sling exposed to the elements on a regular basis get something synthetic, so much easier to dry out and no concerns about cracking or mould, just stick it on the radiator when it gets drenched, This said the Bisley slings are decent enough it just depends how wet it is going to get.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

I have three. I think there the best leather sling out there

Thanks guys. That’s wrapped that up, a will get down for one at the weekend. A favour decent weather before a head out but sometimes a get caught short. A was more worried that if it got damp the dye would run and the stitching fall out. Thanks lads for your helpful input.