Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What air rifle would you class as the pinnacle

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by cooper_dan View Post
    What happened to that HW80 in the Ginb stock? I would love a 25mm piston 80mm stroke Pro Elite.

I'm a springer man through and through, but I'm getting a craving for a Sportsmatch GC2...
    The GINB stocked 80 is still with me, that's also had the Vmach Magic (reduced volume etc.)
    I've just always had an itch for a PE that will now be designed for sublime sub 12ftlb power levels.

Murphy is offline Cooee! Chase me you naughty boys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I must admit that the GC 2 is a hell of a gun for a PCP. Herr Jones has a couple that he has allowed me to shoot over the years and they for some reason possess a certain character that is sadly missing in the high majority of current PCPs. Just as accurate as anything about now in my opinion. They were also handmade by craftsmen here in blighty which adds to their desirability. For me anyway.
    Andy
    And IIRC made at a loss.

Thats something you will never see nowadays!
    Master Debater

HFT, is my bag, still got my mk3ftr which is stunningly accurate, currently (3 yrs ) using a tm1000, lg110ft and lg300 carbontec😎 in the cupboard, and currently waiting for my crx to make its way back to me from tweaking at SCR.
    So I've probably found "it", but don't realise it yet......
    If you know how many guns you’ve got, you haven’t got enough.
    YCHJCYA2PDTHFH Club Member

Mmmmm

There is one down side to the steyr when it's cold outside there bloody freezing not many walthers mentioned and no feinwerkbaus.....

Quote Originally Posted by Craig-P View Post
    Feel free to give me a shout if there’s anything you’d like to know.
    Shaun (the ‘S’ bit in ISP) is one of most talented, true gunsmiths in the country.
    Seconded, he is in a league of his own, I have held and shot all of his rifles as properly Craig has and I would not only put them up with the likes of styer etc but would say they are better than them and they are British

Quote Originally Posted by thumbhole View Post
    Seconded, he is in a league of his own, I have held and shot all of his rifles as properly Craig has and I would not only put them up with the likes of styer etc but would say they are better than them and they are British
    Wanted to pop up and see you today mate but Sarah was called into work again so I ended up watching Peppa Pig - have a lovely Christmas pal and I’ll see you in the New Year.
    Put on heading 270, assume attack formation